I’ve chosen 4 books, and someone gave me a book! There is one more open spot! Please, everyone, give me some books to read! Here are the rules:
1. Has to be child-appropriate.
2. I do not like horror, so please, no horror books.
3. Romance is accepted but nothing more than just kissing.
4. Classics are accepted!
5. I will get to your books whenever I can. I may not get it that time but I will the next.
6. The Library may not have the book so I might have it the next month.
I have read every Percy Jackson book, all 7 Harry Potters, All the Heroes of Olympus, All 12 Ranger’s Apprentice, first three Brotherband, etc.
So thanks for reading!
Books so far for FEB:
- Eragon, by Christopher Paolini
- Riverkeep, by Martin Stewart
- The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams
- The Selection, by Kierra Cass
- Dork Diaries, by Rachel Renee Russell
- Unknown, by someone
See you around!
AGGIE F. KOPP
P. S. I will probably start reading the books before the end of the month because of the Library Expiration date. Eragon and Riverkeep i have had for a week or so now.
*Link to my NaNoWriMo: NaNoWriMo
*Link to my YouTube: YouTube
*Link to my Instagram: Instagram
*Link to my WordPress: WordPress
*Link to my Pinterest: Pinterest
*Link to my NeedCoolShoes: NeedCoolShoes