I borrowed the book from the library and I had already read it recently but I (again) fell in love with the characters. Why RICK?
Anyways I wrote a list of things that I love about the Mark Of Athena. Here they are:
- I love how Annabeth and Percy’s relationship is unbreakable.
- I love how Jason and Percy have the greatest bromance in the history of bromance.
- I love how Leo teases everyone, but is hiding his deep, dark sadness inside.
- How Hazel & Leo have a deep connection
- How Ella, Tyson and Mrs. O’Leary are the greatest trio.
- How Intuitive Annabeth is.
- How Annabeth and Piper steal each others food.
- How Hazel doesn’t know what a chicken nugget is.
- How Buford the Table has a secret crush on the engine.
- How Hazel fanned her face and couldn’t meet Percy’s eyes when he and Annabeth fell asleep in the stables.
- How Leo screams as Frank the Friendly Eagle flies him to the Argo II but crashes them instead.
- How Sammy stole Hazel’s heart.
- How Mermaids hiss and it turns out to be laughing.
- When Percy pretends that Mr. D is on board the Argo II.
- When the girls pretend to go crazy.
- When Frank turns into a Dolphin.
- When Annabeth wants to punch the Mark of Athena in the face.
- How Leo is the McShizzle and Bad Boy Supreme.
- How Leo wished he wasn’t so good.
- How Frank hates “Leo’s World”.
I love all these things about the Mark of Athena.
That’s all I guess.
And remember guys: It is never too late to write “Team Leo” on your shirt, no matter what circumstance.
AGGIE F. KOPP
*Link to my NaNoWriMo: NaNoWriMo
*Link to my YouTube: YouTube
*Link to my Instagram: Instagram
*Link to my WordPress: WordPress
*Link to my Pinterest: Pinterest
*Link to my NeedCoolShoes: NeedCoolShoes