WOOT! I AM OLD! YAYAH!
Anyway as a gift to you all for sticking with moi, I am giving you a sneak peak to one of my main characters, Alexis Amaya Draugthstorm. Take her and I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish. I’ve been working on her for 6-7 years now and she is my best friend. One of them anyways. lol
I didn’t make the character sheets:
Physical Traits Gender: Female Birthdate: 12 Apr 1301 (15) Ethnicity: Eastern Europe, Northern Europe, Western Europe, Southern Europe Height: 5’10” Weight: 147 Body: Tall frame, healthy, with small muscle tone. Ectomorphic . Minimal body hair, with color differs from skin tone somewhat. Face: Round – Full-looking face with a round chin and hairline. Widest point is at the cheeks and ears. Light blue eyes that slant up. Large irises, average eye spacing, and average-sized eyes. Curved eyebrows, low-height eyebrows. Average forehead with no features. Hair: Short, dark red hair. Usually long and wavy but is cut into a boy cut for safety sake. Skin: Light beige, oily skin. Freckles Nose: A nose that is straight from the keystone area of the nose between the eyes instead of from the forehead. A medium bridge, rounded tip, and medium base. Underside of nose is slants up. Lips: The lip shape is not visible, pale in color. Teeth: Medium teeth. Dental problems: None Hands: Small hands with medium-length, thin-width fingers that have flat tips. Square palms with few deep lines. Short fingernails. Health Issues: Smell: Natural and Pleasant Voice: Middle pitch. Twangy quality – Sharp, bright sound (Technical: Often attributed to excessive nasality, but probably also has an epipharyngeal basis) Distinctive Voice or Speech Traits: Vocabulary: Average but unique Distinctive Features: Big ears Stance: Awkward Walk: Clumsily Common Gestures: Rubs hands together, scowls when thinking. Facial Expressions: Thinking (scowl), smiling. Clothes and Shoes: Usually a dress and apron, but she wears boy clothes now. Cosmetics: Um none…
Birthplace: Earth Current Home: Earth Number of Siblings: 3, 3 of whom are still living, and of which the character is middle child. Relationships within Family: She loves them but her father is gone. Character’s History: Her father goes when lil bro dies. Mother can’t take care of 3 kids without helps of father’s payment. Arthur and Alexis are sent to Children’s home. Family Religious Background: Christian
Father’s Occupation: Services
Mother’s Occupation: Services
Family’s Economic Class (while the character was growing up): Lower-middle class Notable Relatives: Her Aunt Phoebe. Aunt Thelma (adoptive aunt) Family Traditions: Going to Harvest Festival. To play games every Friday night (when dad was home) Character’s Education: Children’s Home. Eventually Moonlark College. Character’s Occupation: Productive
Character’s Economic Class: Poor Character’s Religion: Christian
Number of Children: 0
SHE IS YOUNG! But eventually 3-4
Personal Life: Relationship: Will marry at age 23 to Mupheus Alan Quill Special Talent: Sewing, fighting, writing, cooking Hobbies: Cooking, writing, sewing. Friends: Zinnea G., The Gang, her siblings, Sam L., Terrace F., Sarah, Everest. Reputation: ALEX THE DESTROYER jk jk Keepsakes: Mother’s necklace. Favorites:
- Food: Cream Scones
- Color: Blue
- Outfit: A boy’s outfit
- Pastime: Hanging with Zinnia
- Literary Genre: Fantasy
- Items: Pen, diary
- Animal: Dog
- Music: Bardic
- Plant: Tree
Annoyances: Snobs Group Affiliation: Weirdos
Motto: ‘I will fight for those who are in need’ Myers Briggs Personality Type: ENFP Leadership: Leader – Always takes the leadership role, whether through force of personality or desperate desire to be in control. Group Role:
Coach Coaches try to create harmony in the world around them, by building rapport with people, creating a positive team atmosphere, looking after people’s welfare, motivating people and/or providing a service to the satisfaction of others. They value people’s contributions, seek to develop the role that others play, and invest a lot of effort in building positive relationships. They try to overcome differences of opinion and find ways in which the team can agree.
This role most closely corresponds with ESFJ, ENFJ Myers Briggs personality types.
Cooperation in a group setting: Enthusiastic and Helpful Style of Thinking:
Idealist-Pragmatist The I-P combination is typical of someone who gains agreement on goals and then tolerates a great deal of latitude in method. They have a greater concern for “people” issues and are more in tune with a person’s needs. As a leader, the I-P will appear to be over permissive and be allowing of too much latitude. This can be seen as non-leadership by people who are looking for structure and guidance. Personality Flaws: Paranoid
Severity: Minor, not disruptive
Mental Health Complaints: Sleep
Severity: Minor, not disruptive
Fears: Losing family. Drowning in the ocean. Weaknesses and Shortcomings: Chocolate Hopes and Dreams: To be a known traveler and explore the world Desperation: To help people? At Stake: Her identity Most and Least Self-Serving Actions: She survives. Goals: To survive Prejudices: She thinks if people are snobby they stay snobby Politics: Culturally liberal, Local power, Beliefs: CHRISTIAN! Moral Code: She does what she believes is right Strengths: Social Secrets: She is a girl. dun dun dun! Secrecy about Personal Information: Keeps some secrets Emotional Attack: To hurt this character, one would:
Threaten ones she loves
Reliability of Memory: Very reliable Sense of Humor:
Deviation from Type: She is a complex character. Like me 😉
- How does your character think of their father? What do they hate and love about him? What influence – literal or imagined – did the father have? She looked up to him but he left them all alone for the mines. So she now thinks bitterly of him, though she hope he turns out better.
- Their mother? How do they think of her? What do they hate? Love? What influence – literal or imagined – did the mother have? She is still in deep love with her mother. Her mother is very kind to her, though she is struggling financially.
- Brothers, sisters? Who do they like? Why? What do they despise about their siblings? Though sometimes annoying she loves them with all her heart. Peter “died” and it broke her heart. She was really close to him. When Arden was born she grew super close because Arden was like Peter in many ways. Including looks and personality.
- What type of discipline was your character subjected to at home? Strict? Lenient? She lives in a children’s home for the most part but every month or two, stays the night at her family’s home. The Children’s home is strict, stressing and dull. Her home with family is very warming, optimistic and happy. Though there are rules to abide by. NO ELBOWS ON DA TABLE!
- Were they overprotected as a child? Sheltered? Not really overprotected. Arthur, Sam, Terrace, Susan, Zinnea, Zinnea, and Alexis herself stand up for her. Alexis will never be trampled on. EVER.
- Did they feel rejection or affection as a child? Mother, Thelma and Zinnea’s family are affectionate, but Mrs. Robbins is quite stern and rejectful.
- What was the economic status of their family? Poor. That is why they are at a children’s home.
- How does your character feel about religion? She believes there is a God and that He loves her along with everyone else.
- What about political beliefs? Since MDU came she loathes the Government and the King and his family. WHY WOULD YOU HELP SUCH AN EVIL CAUSE?
- Is your character street-smart, book-smart, intelligent, intellectual, slow-witted? She is Street smart since she lived in Erinville for so long, and she is wise from books. Don’t let her looks fool you but she has been through a lot.
- How do they see themselves: as smart, as intelligent, uneducated? She is educated minimally in the Children’s home. They also teach chores and financial such.
- How does their education and intelligence – or lack thereof – reflect in their speech pattern, vocabulary, and pronunciations? Since she reads a lot she can speak well and she hates it when she sees Bad Grammar.
- Did they like school? Teachers? Schoolmates? Yes. She loves learning, but she hates that Mrs. Robbins is behind it all.
- Were they involved at school? Sports? Clubs? Debate? Were they unconnected? She always liked writing.
- Did they graduate? High-School? College? Do they have a PHD? A GED? She didn’t… She never did finish her schooling at the Children’s Home, since she ran away. But she joined college after the MDU war and got out with the skill of teaching, writing and english.
- What does your character do for a living? How do they see their profession? What do they like about it? Dislike? She has a secret job at the Erinville Magia Press. The undercover magical newspaper. She wants to help the sorcerers all she can.
- Did they travel? Where? Why? When? No she has never left Erinville. But not for long. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
- What did they find abroad, and what did they remember? NOTHING!
- What were your character’s deepest disillusions? In life? What are they now? She thought her life would be the same and dull, so she chose to join the secret group and found herself in an enveloped adventures.
- What were the most deeply impressive political or social, national or international, events that they experienced? Every year they go to the Harvest Festival.
- What are your character’s manners like? What is their type of hero? Whom do they hate? She hates Mrs. Robbins. And Angelo Quill. She loves the Story of King Xavier, and she is mostly clumsy, but can be etiquette.
- Who are their friends? Lovers? ‘Type’ or ‘ideal’ partner? Her friend is Zinnea. She is awesome. She said she wouldn’t date. Not for long sweetheart. She had a small crush on Aaron for awhile, but she runs into Alan… And she eventually falls head-over-heels for him… Well, she fell for Mupheus Alan Quill.
- What do they want from a partner? A loving person to be at their side at all times. Kind, understanding. Will communicate.
- What social groups and activities does your character attend? What role do they like to play? What role do they actually play, usually? Usually the leader. She is great with organization and leadership.
- What are their hobbies and interests? Writing, cooking, sewing.
- What does your character’s home look like? Personal taste? Clothing? Hair? Appearance? A small, homey home that brings warmth into your heart. :3 There is always a warm fire going and something is always cooking. Alexis wears simple clothes. She actually finds boy clothes more comfortable.
- How do they relate to their appearance? How do they wear their clothing? Style? Quality? She thinks she looks average. She doesn’t care enough to make herself primped & precious. She makes her own clothing, but it wears her out.
- Who is your character’s mate? How do they relate to him or her? How did they make their choice? She eventually marries Mupheus Alan Quill. At first she was appalled that he was her enemy’s cousin, but she saw he was nothing like him. He pursued her and she was oblivious. When he left for a long time, she realized how empty her heart was without him. When he came back she kissed him full on the mouth, causing Peter, Aaron, and Arthur to gag playfully.
- What is your character’s weaknesses? Hubris? Pride? Controlling? Controlling. Selfish.
- Are they holding on to something in the past? Can he or she forgive? She is sad because her dad left. She got pretty mad when she saw him. She actually forgives him and Mrs. Robbins in the future.
- Does your character have children? How do they feel about their parental role? About the children? How do the children relate? She had a son named Blythely Alan “Blythe” Quill. Two years later they had a son named Bartel Aaron “Bart” Quill. Three years later they had a daughter named Brookely Amaya “Brooke” Quill.
- How does your character react to stress situations? Defensively? Aggressively? Evasively? Freaks out at first but she then calms down and assesses the situation.
- Do they drink? Take drugs? What about their health? She doesn’t like alcohol.
- Does your character feel self-righteous? Revengeful? Contemptuous? She feels unconfident.
- Do they always rationalize errors? How do they accept disasters and failures? Eventually, yes.
- Do they like to suffer? Like to see other people suffering? No. She loathes it.
- How is your character’s imagination? Daydreaming a lot? Worried most of the time? Living in memories? All the time. Thinking of scenarios.
- Are they basically negative when facing new things? Suspicious? Hostile? Scared? Enthusiastic? Takes it head on.
- What do they like to ridicule? What do they find stupid? Cocky people.
- How is their sense of humor? Do they have one? She is witty and goofy. Sarcastic at times.
- Is your character aware of who they are? Strengths? Weaknesses? Idiosyncrasies? Capable of self-irony? Yes, she knows what she can and can’t do, even if she has to fail to get there.
- What does your character want most? What do they need really badly, compulsively? What are they willing to do, to sacrifice, to obtain? Even though she denies it, she needs a partner.
- Does your character have any secrets? If so, are they holding them back? MAGIC!
- How badly do they want to obtain their life objectives? How do they pursue them? She will work on it 78% of the time.
- Is your character pragmatic? Think first? Responsible? All action? A visionary? Passionate? Quixotic? She speaks what she thinks as soon as it comes to mind.
- Is your character tall? Short? What about size? Weight? Posture? How do they feel about their physical body? A few stomach rolls, but she thinks it’s because she likes food.
- Do they want to project an image of a younger, older, more important person? Does they want to be visible or invisible? Visible. She wants to be a role model.
- How are your character’s gestures? Vigorous? Weak? Controlled? Compulsive? Energetic? Sluggish? Energetic and extreme. Clumsy.
- What about voice? Pitch? Strength? Tempo and rhythm of speech? Pronunciation? Accent? Very exuberant, and lower than the average girl tone. Very happy.
- What are the prevailing facial expressions? Sour? Cheerful? Dominating? Cheerful, but when she’s singing her eyebrows look sad. When she thinks she scowls. She usually has a small smile on her face.
Name: Alexis Amaya Draughtstorm
Height: 5′ 10”
Eye color: Blue
Physical appearance: Tall and Skinny; Long dark red hair (now short hence the boy act);
Strange or unique physical attributes: sparkling blue eyes and a contagious smile.
Favorite clothing style/outfit: a blue dress with an apron, and her hair tied into a braid;
Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Erinville, Panimor, Almerland. It’s cornfields and wheat fields are surrounding small wooded areas. And inside the woods are the small towns with corn-mills.
Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): Pulls hair behind ears when stressed. Rubs hands together. Scowls when thinks.
Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: Wishes she had Brown eyes like her mother and big brother.
Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): Speaks emphatically until she gets to the climax of the conversation and she is exuberant. VERY.
Pet peeves: People interrupting; boys; lying;
Fondest memory: When The whole family was together and they played chess on Christmas Eve.
Hobbies/interests: Writing, family time, cooking and helping others.
Special skills/abilities: First aid, sewing, organizing, singing.
Insecurities: Singing, afraid she can’t protect the ones she loves.
Quirks/eccentricities: When reading a book she uses the same emotions as the characters do, leaving a silent girl with changing expressions.
Temperament (easy-going, easily angered, etc.): easy-going most of the time, but when angered snappy and proves her point proficiently
Negative traits: Always looks down to herself when she did amazing.
Things that upset him or her: People teasing her, and seeing her friends not get along.
Things that embarrass him or her: People not understanding her, teasing, her brother doing something stupid.
This character is highly opinionated about: How people should treat each other.
Any phobias? Water.
Things that make him or her happy: Some friends coming over for some tea and honey biscuits.
Family (describe): Seamus Finn(Father, away): Red hair and blue eyes; Sylvanna Arden (mother, alive): raven hair and brown eyes. Arthur Finn(older brother): Red hair and brown eyes; Peter Gregor (younger brother, unknown): Raven hair and grey eyes. Aunt Phoebe (Mother’s side, deceased): Caramel blonde hair and grey eyes.
Deepest, darkest secret: She has magic.
Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: Because it is illegal to have magic.
Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?):
Her friends: SHE IS SO SWEET! And passionate and caring- the best friend that any girl could have!
Mr. Robbins: She is hardworking and pleasant to speak with.
Mrs. Robbins: She made a deal with the Devil! She is evil and lazy!
Strangers: The Draughtstorm girl? I feel bad for what she has been through thus far.
Arthur: Even though she could be annoying sometimes I love her. With all my heart.
Peter: She always made sure I was okay and I love her.
The Band of Heroes: She’s Pretty cool, even though she lied to us.
Father: I love my little sweet girl, and she is growing up so fast.
Mother: I always thought she reminded myself of me. And I love her more than anything.
Favorite bands/songs/type of music: Violins…..
Favorite movies: [no movies in the middle ages so fav play] only saw one and it is by far her favorite. The Tale of King Xavier.
Favorite TV shows: n/a
Favorite books: The Tales of Dredderlands
Favorite foods: Cream Scones with butter and jam.
Favorite sports/sports teams: Fencing/dagger throwing.
Political views: That their should be a kind king ruling over Panimor.
Religion/philosophy of life: Christianity
Physical health: Very healthy, but not conditioned for high-speed action.
Dream vacation: Going to the Crescent Isles, to see the Shooting Star Falls.
Description of his or her house: A small cottage at the edge of Erinville hidden by a grove of trees. The inside is sweet and dainty with a kitchen/dining area with two rooms upstairs and an attic.
Description of his or her bedroom: A gray, dull dorm room with 14 other girls.
Any pets? Peter named a stray dog Fluffles and they had him for awhile then he disappeared after Peter died.
Best thing that has ever happened to this character: She found Peter.
Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Losing her father and brother.
Superstitions: That Angelo Quill was up to something.
Three words to describe this character: Caring, Sweet, Herself.
If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be?
Out of the woods (Taylor Swift, 1989)
Hope you enjoy!!! 😀 😀 😀
I AM AN OLD PERSONNN I AM OLD jk jk I am still a teen…. lol